Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yoon Eun Hye = Nose Bleeding

Yoon Eun Hye! 
Watch the video advertisement 1st! You wont regret it.

Part 1 (2pm tik tok ft. Yoon Eun Hye) Cass beer advertisement


Part 2


She is F-hot right!?!? 
Especially part 2, her sexy little back. OMFG!
Addy and I were like "ouch-ing" and "wolfing" at Sunway Pyramid's Fullhouse when we were watching it.
What an embarrassment! Everyone in Fullhouse was staring at us.
Who cares and SO WHAT!
Our hormones are sizzling in our body and we can't control it right?
Its so hard not to be horny and desperate right Addy? Lol....


The storyline really surprised me!
She acted so innocent at first. But at the end she is a scary psycho!
Wooo...Innocent psycho girl, I LaaaOVE IT. *grin*
My next target will definitely be innocent psycho girl. I would love to play some extreme games with her. 
Lol.....


BTW
I dream of her day and night since I was 16. 
Yea, you didn't get it wrong, she is my DREAM GIRL! Ahem.... ya, dream~.  
Lol.....


Just a brief intro of her for those who don't know Yoon Eun Hye:

Her most successful drama "Gong" made me fall in love with her deeply. 
Innocent and cute girl used to be my type and she was totally capable for that.
Yoon Eun Hye (2006)


and then her "Coffee Prince" made me obsessed with short hair girls for a moment! 
Especially her Tomboy look
Wow, I sound so gay... Lol...
2008


And now, with her recent drama, "My Fair Lady". It spiced me up too! 
I love mature and sexy now!
(2010)

You see! How gorgeous she is...
She is playing a "bimbo-istic" queen role in this drama. Demanding and Controlling!
 Apparently, I hope that I can be her property. And she would like...

Eun Hye "You naughty little KayC, crawl over here now! MAMA wanna smack your cute little ass!"
Me "Ouch, oh Yea MAMA, I love it!"


Lol...
Okay okay! I will stop our SWEET conversation here. 
I Don't feel like letting you guys fantasize her too. No privacy at all now. Ish.... Lol....
"She is MINE!"

But, I am not so stingy. Here are some of my collections. Wakaka...
These are the reasons that I enjoyed stalking her!

She is so HAWT!


She is like saying " I need you~"


She can be wild and hot
As well as pure and sexy innocent.



Not kidding! I was been stalking her since a long time ago. And I do love her. *Muacks*
So I chose her advertisement to be my 1st korean ads review and of course I shared some of personal feeling with you guys. (Err.. not some but a lot right?) Lol...
Hope you guys enjoy it!
Cheer for her sexiness.... Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment