Friday, August 27, 2010

Blog? Me? Kayceezit !

Greetings dudes and WOMAN!

You know why is Kay see's it?

Is because this is how Sue see's it!

Personally, I HEART her~~  Oowh....
BTW, I am Gleek!


Okay, HOMOSAPIENS!
There are rules for peeping my blog.
  • Only hotties, cool dudes, awesome-mies are entitled to view my blog. (I bet you are!)
  • You can hate me but not love me! 
  • There is special privilege for HOT Lesbians (please tell me if you are one, i love lesbians)..*drooling*
  • NAH, i'm just joking! please do love me...... THE MOST IMPORTANT IS, ENJOY MY BLOG!
    • International-liance, I will get the latest SHIT and gossips you can ever find from Justin Bieber *Even though I hate him and Chritine loves him*. (Nah, don't take so serious okay Christine, I know you love me too... Muahahha)
    • Chinese 人, don't worry! I am gonna bring you my songs and MV selections BECAUSE I'm a F**king chinese, I speak Ni Hao not Konichiwa! Lol....
    • I'm 한국 팬들(Korean fans) too! You will see reviews for lotsa latest Korean stuffs (MV, drama and blah x3!) 
    • Last but not least, I might post up some of my cool experience to share with you guys. Hope you guys will be jealous of me. *wink* 

I must be HUMBLE and respectful to the senior bloggers. Imma noobie here and I hope that I can receive comments and feedback from you guys. Thanks a millions! Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment