Friday, August 27, 2010

Girl, I need a girl!

I really need a girl! (not a gay)
I'm tired of being alone! and I am sick of being single.

TaeYang latest album's song "I need a girl" sings out my feeling. Owh....
I love this song for the 1st time I heard it but I don't know the meaning of it. Because that time was too new and there is no translation. Then i was busy doing my stupid assignments for months.
Recently, I found it on youtube with translation. He is just like me! (ya, i know, i'm not as handsome and muscular as him. okay, i'll cut the crap away)

I mean the song's lyrics and the way he expressed. He is a lonely guy too. I understand him! Muahaha...
Lonely guy gets the feeling.



I love this 2 phrases!
A girl that looks better in jeans rather than skirt
A girl that look younger even if she's older

Girls with sexy hips and wear jeans seriously looks better than in skirt! Especially with white shire..
Its like *Drooling*....

I don't mind girls that are older than me. More experience mah.....

Gin (my dear cousin)
this is for you!
"Boy~ I need a boy!"

Get your self a boy please.
I know you are sick of being alone too.

If you guys wanna know who is she and how she looks like, her picture is below:










The girl in black........


She is not my COUSIN!!!
But the SPONGE BOB is!
She is right inside of the yellow thing.
Lol................



No comments:

Post a Comment