Friday, August 27, 2010

Step up 3 is F-AWESOME



Its time to step up Step up STEP UP

B-boy and B-girls, lets battle!



I am SoOoOo lucky because I was able to attend STEP UP 3 screening  a day before the movie is launched. Cool right! We went with a group of cool Adverlets bloggers, thanks to my dear friend Addy! She got me a free ticket.


Specially thanks to Firdaus Feeq. He took nice picture from cool angle!



We got the second front row. OMG right~. But NEVER MIND! I thought that we will be screening the step up 3 in 3D and I was like SUPER EXCITED to peep Sharni Vinson's "Cute THING" from the below.
*Ahem ahem* dudes, you all understand right? 3D POP UP.. and we're like BELOW! LOL...
(Addy was laughing all the way)


I can't upload the whole movie but you can have a taste of my feeling by watching the trailer if you haven't watch it.


Okay, cut short all the crapping, the storyline basically goes like this... A group of poor dancers in New York City, they live together in their "dance wonderland". Most of them believe that dance is a way of life, they can't live one day without dancing. 

But they are in great debt and can't pay back the rent. So, the landlord is fed-up and now trying to claim his land back.
In order for them to earn the huge amount of money, they have step up in the competition, Luke (Malambri) found Moose (Sevani) and Natalie (Sharni Vinson) to join his team and fight back the "dance wonderland" for their dance-mates. 





The main actor Malambri!

His Body! So HAWT......Girls, you will be like *swoon~* (Ahahahaha....) 
All of us in the cinema was like, "Wooe" Even the girls were whistling! Lol.....


Sharni Vinson is the main actress. I don't why she don't have a real hot picture (She is too slim to be hot) . =.=!!!
 But, you should go in the cinema and see her slim and tone muscle. Owh! I want massage her sexy muscular body! I want to feel her strong and hard muscle. Lol...

                            
This is the best scene! Splashing effect = total coolness!

Last but not least, the final round was FREAKING AWESOME! When they used LED light to make laser effect, it was super cool! They were wearing a full body suit of LED and every moves that they make, the LED change colour! try and beat that coolness people! *BOOM and CHANGE*

After all this shit I'm trying to say is, step-up 3 is a show not to be missed.
but MISS it after the show...WATCH AGAIN!!! WOoHOO~


oh ya.. and by the way...
Nike fans! You will definitely LOVE this movie.
They have a WALL of dunks. (I'm not joking!)
I mean a wall that full with cool Nike dunks. 

hmmm... I can't find the exact picture of it.
But, you can take the picture below as a guideline of the number of Dunks they have!
$$$~TONS~$$$

                              

So dude and hottie girls, don't miss this show, because i guarantee you that you'll REGRET for the rest of your life. ENJOY~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment