Saturday, September 4, 2010

What?! Adeline kena stalked?

Last Wednesday, I was meeting up with Addy for the Chinese Incountry Program (CIP) discussion.

*SUDDENLY* Something CHEEKY just popped into my mind.
Its just too boring to be a good Uni student, SO~
I had decided, Lets.....

ROLE PLAY!


Now, I am the PAPARAZZI... woooe~
(Yeah! The feeling was like Lady Gaga's Papa~ Papa~ Papa~razzi)

I asked Addy to wait for me at our Uni garden.
She doesn't know that I was stalking her!
Muahaha~ Its like a reality show!


Here comes Addy
She was calling me. "Boss!, where are you arh~"
Then I replied," I am stalk.....no no no, I am SHITTING now. Call you later okay? Bye bye..."
I almost gonna say that I was stalking her. Lol...

Ya, BTW, she likes to call me Boss. Maybe I got a BOSSY face, I think?


Wooe~ I like this 1, she look damn natural from the BACK!
Lol.... 
Just joking okay Addy. You look natural infront too~
Please don't be mad at your Boss... ^.^



She was taking out her stuff



She was studying whey! "Macam yes pulak~"
I can guarantee! This is not the usual Adeline.
Normally she will just play with her phone's game.
She BB-ing non-stop one... 
That's why its like IMPOSSIBLE for her to study!
Don't got "CON" by her!
Lol.... 



SPOTTED! 
She got me!
ARGH......I was such a lousy paparazzi!
So sad lor~
The game ended like that. ISH...

Then, I met with her.
At the end....
WE~
forgot the discussion and started photo shooting!






I like this!








This photo is so funny.
She looks like...
Her head is growing branches and leaves. Lol..



The sweet kiss!

In short, She was born to be poser.


No.....
She grabbed my camera and took a picture of me.
Wait!!! I haven't pose nicely yet. But she "SNAPPED already


Okay! We should STOP donkey-ing around~
Its time to do our application and stuff!
So, we found a place at the cafeteria and finish our stuff 1st before the
CAMWHORE mood burns again!
Lol...


Another "Macam Yes" photo.


Just as what I predicted! I still can't stop myself playing with the camera...
So, we switched to another place.
From cafeteria to the staff lounge.

You know what!
There were Soya Bean drinks left behind by the staff.
So....
We took the soya bean drink and drank it! Yeah~ Lol...


Finally, "Gao Dim"!
We finished all our stuff and this is her VICTORY face.

3 comments:

  1. yerrrrrrrrrrr!!! Darning so so sooooo cute!!!pwetty-nyerrr~~~<3 ahaha I love the pic when she smile so naturally and the kiss kiss pic..ahahaha!
    you stalker!!!! lol
    anyway, nice pics~ ahaha shoot me wit ur dslr oso la... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff: Thanks soon... I'll take it as a compliment.. I enjoyed being a stalker whey...
    So fun!

    Alexis: She is so so sooo cute right? especially that few picture. Naturally sweet and she is definitely born to be a poser... Lol....

    You are so busy doing show, very hard to make appointment with you wor~ haha....
    We should find a time and I photo SHOOT you! *piang piang*

    ReplyDelete