Saturday, September 4, 2010

Syok Sendiri = Self-high with my dearest Cousins

Syok Sendiri = Self-high
I was so into the K-POP trend!
So I decided to do something about K-Pop...

If you are a fan of K-pop.
You should know the celebrities put on HEAVY make-up!
Especially THICK eyeliner!

Even the MALE artists put on make-up and others that make them look more outstanding!
Usually is the
EYELINER!
(So far I had noticed lar....)


So, lets start the game!
Eyeliner time!

Venue: My room
Time: 12 am-3am





*Dang Dang Dang Dang*

*****************************************************************
1st Shot
"Piang"

 My beloved cousin sister, Shirley and ME!
She seldom comes back to Seremban and I miss her so much.
I always wanted an elder sister that can sayang me and protect me.
So she is just like my sister, a really funny sister by the way. Hehe...

Her eyeliner is really thick!
If you compare her eyeliner and mine, my eyeliner is like a thread, and her eyeliner is like a rope.


Wooe~ She can be really sexy if she wants.

The Emo look!


***********************************************************************
2nd shot
"Piang Piang"

My cousin brother, Hock!
He got a typical korean look.
"Handsome whey"
He is just 16 and I can't imagine how korean he will be when he is 20.
Should be like Taeyang!

 




He can also be very cute!



***********************************************************************
3rd shot
"Piang Piang Piang"

Me! Me! Me!

"Watchaaaa..."


Ya, you are right!
I was standing on my table. Lol....
Because that wall looks great and the light is just directly above me.

I LOOK so tall...From that angle. Sad!


Familiar? Ya! This is exactly the same picture as my header.
which is the original photo looks like.
Thanks to Christine, she edited the header photo for me!

She said that its like a Levi's jeans ad.
So, she added on a Levi's logo there.
Lol......



************************************************************************
4th Shot
"Piang Piang Piang Piang"
The group photo!


Now!
My cousin sister, Gin's camwhoring time... ^.^
She is cute right?
Ya, as you can see, I was helping Shirley to draw eyeliner at the back.
Lol.....





What a night!
I am so glad that my cousins are crazy enough!
FYI, for me, Crazy = Cute

We haven't been hanging around together for quite a long time.
I missed those time when all of our cousins slept together at my attic.
It is a memorable moment with my cousins!

Hope that we can have more time to spend together.
More CRAZY! Yeah!

Cheers to all of my cousins.
I miss all of you~

6 comments:

  1. hey, u r good in photography and also posing~ LOL~ zie shien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... Wow, you read my blog!
    haha... thank you for the compliment.
    There will be more interesting coming soon!
    Stay tune~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ask ur cousin bro go hav a mohawk haircut!! then shud get the taeyang look...anyway his hairstyle adi halfway mohawk adi, jus needa trim abit....LOL!!
    im drawing eyeliner when im on make up 4 shows oso now!! high 5! lol KPOP!!! wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.... He is not so daring enough lah...
    But I will keep on pursuading him to go for a mohawk haircut!

    Draw a THICK 1! Lets go toward K-pop trend!
    muahahhahah....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah sai!!! hahahhahaha...X)
    i identity kena expose gau gau already
    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean the spongebob identity isit?
    Don't worry~ you look so cute compare to the spongebob....Lol....

    ReplyDelete