Friday, January 14, 2011

Beijing Part 2

王府井
Wang Fu Jing
a.k.a: the Royal Well

It sounds like "Wow~"
In fact, it is just a well-covered Well. Like this:



Anyway,
Yes! This is one of my favourite places in Beijing. 
Why? 
Because you can find a lot of shopping malls and complexes.
I do love shopping! 

But,
the most interesting part of this place is


Wang Fu Jing's food street!

You can find cute animals and bugs to eat.
Such as:

Small Scorpion
FYI, they are still alive! Struggling very hard. =.=

Bugs like cockroach!

Silk Worm


Seahorses and Star Fish

I called them cute crab,
but the name supposed to be royal crab or something like that, if I'm not mistaken. :)

Snails

Black Scorpions

Rats, lizards and etc....


There is more!!!

To be honest,
This is the only animal that both Addy and I dare to challenge.
It tasted like

'yucks!!!"
Lol.....




Not everything there is scary and horrible as it looks like,
there are also normal foods like
Straw Bun

I miss China's yogurt very much!
I do think that China is the best in producing yogurt.
I had these every day! I am not kidding.


 冰糖葫芦
Sugar-coated haws

It tastes good!!!
provided that you found the right place to eat this. Some place tasted like just sugar. 


This is how it looks like
Crowded by human beings!!!



China's chinese kids are always so adorable!






No comments:

Post a Comment